Thursday, January 10, 2013

gallery wall #2


I've been dreaming of hanging a canvas gallery wall in our great room for quite a while, but it's a lot of pressure!  I am SO lucky to have a best friend that is an amazing photographer.  You should absolutely check out her work here!  (And, if you live in San Francisco you should book a session, for sure.)  She manages to get great photos even when our little guy is determined not to smile at the camera no matter how silly we act.

Anyway, point is, we've ended up with so many beautiful photos that it was REALLY hard to decide which ones to put on canvas on the wall.

We ended up choosing seven photos and they make me so happy that I must have made the right decision.  All photos are courtesy of Jenna (JennaBeth photography).  I just love how they capture the moment and make me feel like I'm back on the beach splashing in the surf or playing at the park.




If you're interested in making your own gallery wall, I would absolutely recommend Canvas on Demand.  Look out for a Groupon and you can do this very affordably (they actually have one right now!)

2 comments: