Thursday, May 15, 2014

life is good

I'm back!  It's been a long break from blogging... 
but, I've got a great excuse!

I've been busy with my little ones and time has been too precious to take a break and blog.

So here she is...

The newest addition to the family...


We're pretty crazy about her.  She's almost 12 weeks now and changing every day. 
I'll share more soon.  I promise.
But for now, I must go play!

Another huge thanks to my wonderful, wonderful friend, Jenna (jennabeth.com), for capturing more amazing moments. 







2 comments:

  1. Whitney,
    She's beautiful. I'm sure Carson is a great big brother.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay the blog is back!! Been waiting for it to return and knew you would when you were ready :) can't wait for more inspiration from you xoxo

    ReplyDelete