Wednesday, July 29, 2015

best. day. ever.

Today marks 9 years with my favorite guy.  
I'm so grateful for all that we've done so far and I can't wait for what's to come.
I just went a little crazy with the reminiscing, so forgive me for all the photos!  I just loved this day so much.  And, wow, we looked really young.


just so much fun...
 Happy anniversay, my love!  Thanks for making every day an adventure and every night a slumber party.

 And most of all, thanks for the countless happy moments with these two.


Beautiful wedding photos by Holland Studios.  Sweet family photo by Jack and Lola Photography.

2 comments:

  1. Whitney,
    Happy anniversary, a few days late. I think of your and Jeff's fabulous wedding often as it was our first visit to Portland and your folks threw an amazing wedding! It's wonderful how your beautiful 'best day' is interwoven with those of your friends and family. It's hard to believe it's been 9 years, time flies when you're having fun.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures, beautiful moments of love, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete